In this day and age where the Internet is at its peak, people turn to the World Wide Web for their daily dose of everything—academic information, recipes, movie reviews, fan fiction, makeup tutorials and of course fashion news, commentaries, and style reports.
For the last part, more often people turn to blogs.
Fashion blogs have sprouted all over the Internet like mushrooms for the past years. A lot of people have become staple names in the fashion industry through their blogs, like Jane Aldridge of Sea of Shoes and Scott Schumann of The Sartorialist.
Filipinos are not left out, because in terms of fashion know-how, we have our own representatives. Take a look at my top 10 list of the Filipino Fashion Bloggers that I truly admire. (In no particular order.) They always bring something new to the table that’s why I don’t get tired stalking their sites every now and then. Need I say more? Check them out for yourselves.
1. Laureen Uy Always true to the female body are her styles! http://www.breakmystyle.com
2. Kookie Buhain Street Chic Style. deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com/
3. Joanna Ladrido Edgy. Her styles are very futuristic which is why I always give her a thumbs up on her every post! joannaladrido.blogspot.com
4. Divine Lee www.divinelee.com- The Mother Becky
5. Kryz Uy Simple but Modern http://www.kryzuy.com
6. Lissa Kahayon She has the ability to shift from one style to another. http://www.scenestealer.com
7. Camille Co-Mango’s It girl. The Print on Print on Print Goddess itscamilleco.com
8. Vern Enciso Girly. Strinking but never over the top. http://www.vernenciso.com/
9. Aisa Ipac- The Vintage Junkie www.aisaipac.com
10. Tricia Gosingtian Sophisticute. http://blog.triciagosingtian.com/
This may seem like a cliche. but what they say about fashion is true. Just have fun with it. Don’t hesitate to try different look, it will help you gauge what style suits you best. :) Keep in mind EVERYDAY IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR FASHION. :)